Are you an Undergraduate or Graduate looking for Federal Scholarship Board 2019/2020 and how to apply? If you won’t mind we can guide you on how to apply for Federal Scholarship Board 2019 that is currently going on now. So if you will like to apply for Federal Scholarship Board 2019 available opportunities then read and follow the steps below.
Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2019/2020 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions for NA, SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) for Girls Only
The Eligibility Criteria for Nigerian Award/SDG are as follows:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND &NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
Important Information: NA/SDGs
- The scholarship are tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance;
- SDGs Scholarship is for female only.
Courses to be Considered for the Award are as follows:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Paramedical
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application forms are completed online as follows:
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
- Printed Copy should be endorsed (signed and stamped) by your HOD or Dean of Faculty of your institution.
- Submit one set of the printed and endorsed forms at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below.
Printout of completed application form should be brought to the interview centre along with photocopies of the following:
- Educational certificates.
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
- Course Registration.
- Last sessional examination result.
- Identity card.
- Letter of identification from your State/Local Government.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
2019/2020 FSB Computer Based Test Venues and Dates From 15th to 19th January 2019
Zone: North – West
- State: Kaduna – Kano
- Venue: Kaduna – Kano
Zone: North- East
- State: Adamawa – Taraba
- Venue: Yola – Jalingo
- State: FCT – Kwara
- Venue: Bwari – Ilorin
Zone: South- West
- State: Oyo – Ondo
- Venue: Ibadan – Akure
Zone: South- South
- State: Delta – River
- Venue: Asaba-P/Harcourt
Zone: South- East
- State: Abia – Imo
- Venue: Umuahia – Owerri
Time: 9.00 A.M Daily
Federal Scholarship Board 2019 General Notice
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
- Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified
- All asterisk ( * ) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “Section Links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.
- This particular application does not attract any processing fee. Therefore, beware of fraudsters!
Other related Jobs