Federal Teachers’ Scheme Recruitment Portal 2020 is about to start. Yea, the promises made by the government in August is about to get fulfilled. Do you have interest in teaching? Can you teach as a Primary or Secondary staff? if you just answered yes, Then this information is for you.
The minister of Education, Mr. Adamu Adamu had promised that the government was going to employ graduates to raise academic awareness among citizens thereby increasing the number of Teachers. So, this article is for you if you are searching for any of the headlines.
- www.fts.admissions.cloud/home recruitment 2020/2021
- when is federal teachers 2020 recruitment coming up?
- how do i apply for federal teachers Recruitment 2020
- www.fts.admissions.cloud/home recruitment 2020
- federal teachers salary
- federal teachers recruitment portal 2020
- 2020 Federal teachers scheme recruitment
- federal teachers scheme shortlisted candidates for 2020
- federal teachers scheme recruitment list
I know your interest really is not in raising whatever awareness but in getting the job. It is okay but just don’t tell them that. It is between me and you. Just get the job and we will talk about that.
Now that Baba, our able president is back, the recruitment process is about to begin. Though some blogs have it that they started on 10th September 2020.
The truth is that there is no official release to that effect and nothing too is in their website, www.fts.admissions.cloud/home. You can check out yourself. This page will be updated as soon as it becomes official.
NOTE: You should know everything about the recruitment. Right about time to prepare for it. We will take you on everything you need to know to prepare yourself for the recruitment process.
All you should know about 2020 Federal Teachers’ Scheme recruitment
What is Federal Teachers’ Scheme?
The Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at basic education level.
The Scheme aims at enlisting unemployed holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) for a two-year voluntary teaching service in public basic education schools.
The vacancies that has been advertised for in the Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) 2020 recruitment are:
Job Title: Federal Teachers’ Scheme (FTS) 2020 / 2021
- The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
Federal Teachers’ Scheme Recruitment 2020 Application Requirement
Only candidates who fulfill the following conditions need apply:
- Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014. Must have completed or exempted from NYSC.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Federal Teachers’ Scheme Recruitment Portal 2020 Application Procedure
Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
- Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
- Venue: At designated CBT Centre in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
- Time: 9.00 am.