Ivy Scholars is a HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results. Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Real Estate Marketing Executive
Location: (Chevron) Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years experience.
N50,000 + healthcare + pension + Commision on sales
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Insterested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.