FHI 360 Recruitment 2019/2020 now ongoing interested and qualified are applicant are to register within the stipulated time. FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI360 is expanding its expertise by responding to this humanitarian crisis through integrated WASH, Health and Protection interventions.
FHI 360 are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions below:
1.) Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
2.) Graduate Finance & Admin. Assistant
3.) Director, Finance and Operations
FHI 360 Recruitment 2019/2020 Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required – Economics, Education, Environment, Health, Human Development, Information Science, International Development, Social Sciences or Related Field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in M&E activities for initiatives in humanitarian contexts
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in developing M&E systems and overseeing the collection and analysis of metrics and complaints mechanisms
- Demonstrated experience in training on M&E systems and data collection.
- Proficiency with database management software and on-line search tools required.
- Has sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private company.
- Experience with OFDA program and monitoring requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken English and analytical skills
The job description will summarize the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others.
For an update on upcoming recruitment job vacancies, kindly drop your Email Address using the comment box below.