Are you looking for Fidelity Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal? Do you want to see how to Apply for Fidelity Careers 2019 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here.
If you don’t know much about the ongoing Fidelity Bank recruitment 2019 kindly read it from here: Fidelity Careers 2019 Recruitment Vacancies.
There are news everywhere now that Fidelity Bank Plc is currently recruiting. Don’t bother, am going to give you a clear view on how you can apply/register. Many are saying it’s a rumor while others are saying that the form is already out.
Fidelity Bank are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 pIus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career in the capacity below:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Some of the most asked questions about Fidelity Bank recruitment 2019 include:
- Is Fidelity Bank 2019 Recruitment form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Fidelity Bank Recruitment form?,
- When will Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2019 Start?,
- I need Fidelity Bank 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regards to Fidelity Bank 2019 Recruitment.
In this publication, you will be updated on how to apply for Fidelity Bank 2019 Massive Job Recruitment, Fidelity Bank Limited recruitment 2019 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other relevant updates.
Fidelity Bank Graduate Entry Level recruitment 2019 Educational Requirements
This section explains all the things you will need before you can apply for Fidelity Bank Graduate Entry Level recruitment 2019 job vacancies. Before obtaining the Fidelity 2019 Recruitment, you need to be eligible with the following things:
- Interested applicant must Not be more than 26 years old
- Have a first degree (First or Second class division) or HND (Upper Credit)
- Have completed the NYSC programme.
- Required Skills: Graduate Trainee.
Fidelity Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 Registration Form Portal
You can Apply/register or login to the Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 application form portal via:
Fidelity Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 Job Descriptions
- Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Fidelity Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Fidelity Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
Kindly note that, Fidelity Bank recruitment 2019 is currently available on Fidelity Bank official website.
Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2019 Guidelines on how to apply
Follow this step by step guide to a successful application:
How to Apply For Fidelity Bank Recruitment 2019 Internship Program
1. To apply for Fidelity Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 kindly visit Fidelity Bank recruitment form portal then Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login with your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
Note: Internal Graduate Trainee (GT) recruitment for outsourced employees ONLY.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
YOU CANNOT EDIT ANY INFORMATION AFTER CLICKING CONFIRM DATA
Congratulations! You are ready to start your application
Application Closing Date: 10th May, 2019.
Fidelity Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 Test Date: 27th April 2019.
Note: Successful candidates will be invited for an aptitude test to be conducted in Lagos, Rivers, Kano, Oyo, Enugu and Abuja (FCT). You are required to indicate which one of the locations above is your preferred test location.