Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment 2021/2022 Exercise for the position of Digital Lab. Trainee is currently ongoing. Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Other Related Jobs
First Bank of Nigeria 2021 Recruitment for Business Development Officer
How To Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) 2021 Internship Programmes
Stanbic IBTC 2021/2022 Graduate Trainee Program Application Form Apply Now
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies (15 Positions)
Application are invited from fresh graduates for the position below:
Job Title: Digital Lab. Trainee
Job ID: #000002
Specialization: Information Technology
- We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
- Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First or Second class division) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking
- Excellent organization skills & time management skills
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Show talent, ambition and character.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply online