Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Ibafo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years working experience as a Finance Manager in a Manufacturing Firm
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP, and other financial planning software.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.