Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, malaria prevention, and treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, newborn, and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration.
We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant position, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies:
Job Title: Finance & Operation Manager
Ref No: sfh-73573
Location(s): Zamfara, Kebbi, and Sokoto States (1 position each)
Job Type: Full-time
Duration of Contract: 36 months
- This position will be responsible for managing the financial and operational aspects of the grants in the implementation States. This includes fiscal management, reporting, operation, and general office management.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Vendor Payment and Bank Reconciliation.
- Logistics management and general state office management.
- Budget and financial management.
- Field procurement management.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a First Degree in Accounting or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Must possess the ACA or ACCA certification.
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years’ experience with progressively increasing responsibility in financial management, reporting, operation, and general office management as well as have worked in a PEPFAR Financial environment.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Strong fundamental accounting skills
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Managing Resources
- Risk Management
- Intermediate IT skills
- Relationship Management
- Persuasive communication and presentation
- Flexible Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal motivation and Result Oriented
- Continuous and Innovative learner
- Good understanding of needs of multiple stakeholders
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.