OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Marketing Advisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Main Responsibilities
- The primary objective of this role is to meet the company’s financial target and manage the relationship with clients.
- Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess prospective investors and create awareness about the company’s services.
- Cultivate or search for reputable investors in the government circles and reputable companies and organizations.
- Assisting with the formulation of effective marketing and advertising campaigns to generate client interest.
- Implement strategies for acquiring new customers/clients within the target market.
- Maintaining and building contacts with potential clients.
- Assisting in organizing and attending events on behalf of the company.
- B.Sc or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years experience
- Must have worked in the banking sector and attained the position of a manager.
- Good negotiation and communication skillis a MUST.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.