Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana. Plans are at advanced stage to open subsidiaries in The Gambia, Sierra-Loan and Liberia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Sales Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are sourcing for a Financial Sales Officer to facilitate sale of financial services for our client.
- Monitor and identify clients and maintain client base through efficient interactions with clients and analyze any changes in clients needs.
- Coordinate with prospects to understand individual client requirement and recommend plans to ensure achievement of all objectives.
- Develop financial strategies and plans and recommend specific products to clients.
- Evaluate prospect requirements of clients and determine qualified leads through efficient networking and cold calling.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with business owners, individuals, corporate executives and influential personnel with client.
- Supervise all finance sales process and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Review loan requests.
- Market offerings/products to potential clients.
- Develop marketing/sales strategies.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation.
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests.
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates).
- Set up payment plans.
- Maintain updated records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals.
- Monitor progress of existing loans.
- BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics / Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong business development skills
- Strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2020.