First Bank 2018 Recruitment for Associate, Enterprise Innovation Unit and how to apply online – First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Associate, Enterprise Innovation Unit
Requisition ID: 1700002X
Job Code: STR/CT&D/231
Job Type: Full-time
The Job Description
Reporting to the Head, Enterprise Innovation Unit, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing support in driving, creating and shaping the Bank’s strategic innovation agenda. Specific responsibilities amongst others include:
- Support in developing, implementing and communicating the Bank’s Innovation strategy across its vast network and through different business areas
- Evaluate innovation efforts to ensure both return on investment and support feedback loops of learning and improvement
- Support in creating an organizational culture that supports and drives strategic innovation
- Drive profitability through digital innovation; and convert ideas into product/ service offerings
- Prepare R&D project proposals, based on the outcome from internal ideas, external consultants and customers
- Bring to life the innovation agenda through distinctive and engaging communication messages
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience innovation, business strategy and/or business development.
- Excellent knowledge of Data Gathering and statistical Analysis
- Good knowledge of financial services industry
- Understanding of the Bank’s operational processes
- Excellent Project Management working knowledge
- Associate, Enterprise Innovation Unit is open to staff on BO – AM grades.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online