First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment – This is to notify candidates and the General Public that First Bank of Nigeria has commenced recruitment for the year 2019.
NOTE: The application is online and the form is FREE OF CHARGE.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (China Desk)
Requisition ID: 1700000O
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job Code: STR/ITBG/0143
Job: FBN GEN
Job Type: Full-time
- The ideal applicant will be responsible for the growth of the Bank’s share of Chinese businesses by aggressively converting referrals from the China Representative Office, the Nigeria Business Units as well as the Anglophone subsidiaries.
N-POWER TEACH & N-POWER AGRO Assessment Test Date
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) 2017 Recruitment Update
2018/2019 N-Power Shortlisted Applicants & N-Power Assessment Portal
2018/2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form | Requirements
How To Apply For 2018/2019 Etisalat Prize For Literature
Apply Here For 2018 INEC Graduates Job Recruitment | Requirements & Application Guide
Specific responsibilities will also include:
- Provide advisory services to First Bank Nigerian and Anglophone Customers seeking to do business in China.
- Serve as link (transaction liaison) between Beijing Rep. Office and FBN Headquarters and other subsidiaries.
- Provide banking services to Chinese companies based in Nigeria and other Anglophone subsidiaries, taking into consideration, the Chinese culture.
- Collate commercial information for Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, and Gambia as well as for Beijing Rep. Office.
First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Qualifications:
- A good First Degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or any other discipline from a reputable school.
- Post graduate qualification/professional certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in business development in corporate business. Experience in Corporate Banking and/or Commercial Banking will be an advantage.
- Nationality: Chinese preferred.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit First Bank of Nigeria recruitment portal via www.firstbanknigeria.taleo.net or Click Here to apply online.