Will you like to apply for First Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential? if you just answered yes then, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for! If you have the right attitude and behavior and knack for breaking new grounds or you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
Here is a guideline on how to apply for the First Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 exercise.
There are many thing you need to understand about First Bank Nigeria Plc before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, First Bank recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about 2019 First Bank Bank of Nigeria recruitment include:
Is First Bank Recruitment 2019 form out?,
- Where can I obtain 2019 First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form?,
- When will First Bank start 2019 Recruitment?,
- I need First Bank of Nigeria Plc 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for First Bank Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
First Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
To be part of this unique Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
First Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies Application Procedure
- Visit the First Bank online application portal: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers
- Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the online application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 27 December 2018.
Please note that:
- Only short-listed candidates for the FirstBank 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme will be contacted. All applicants are required to indicate their “Preferred Aptitude Test Location” . The available locations are: Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Kano and Port Harcourt.
Other Related Job