FirstBank Plc recently launched a Management Associate Programme, a 24-month fast-track comprehensive developmental programme, which is targeted at young, dynamic, self-motivated and highly driven individuals who are desirous to be part of the next generation of leaders in the Bank.
The programme is intended to consciously integrate leadership into the Bank’s culture, as well as build a pipeline of highly resourceful and talented individuals who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of first choice. The Bank is therefore seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates with the right skills set and excellent leadership potential. Such individuals must possess acute thinking skills, financial and methodical skills, as well as distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information and data to aid decision making.
Upon completion of the programme, successful shortlisted candidates (Management Associates) will be promoted to Assistant Manager Grade, irrespective of their grades at the point of entry. Such individuals will be tagged as High-Potential staff (HiPos) in the Bank and will enjoy regular promotion subject to consistent high performance ratings in the yearly appraisal exercise. Cross-country posting and secondment opportunities will be offered to such staff across the First Bank network to provide them global exposure and network.
Qualifications and Basic requirements for the 2017/2018 Firstbank Plc Management Associate Programme:
- Applicant Should Not be more than 30 years old
- Maximum of 3 years’ work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services sector or global consulting firm
- Minimum of Second Class Upper division in any discipline from a recognized University
- In addition to the above, candidates must have a post-graduate degree (minimum Master’s degree) from a reputable university; OR
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CPA, CFA
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date