This is to inform the general public that FMC Abuja Recruitment 2021 registration is going on now, so here in this post is all yo need to know about 2021 FMC Abuja job recruitment. So The 2021 FMC Abuja Job Recruitment Vacancies, FMC Abuja 2021 Application form and requirements, qualifications and guide on how to apply for the recent available job positions at FMC Abuja is all that you’ll get in this article.
Federal Medical Centre, Abuja – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor for Residency Training
Applications are invited from suitable qualified Medical Doctors for Residency Training in the following Specialties:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized institution
- NYSC discharged or exemption certificate.
- Candidates must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must pass primary exam.
Apply Also For: UNHCR Recruitment 2021/2022 Latest Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
COMMES 3 and all allowances applicable in existing policies of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should make payment of #20,000 to the Hospitals TSA Account; after which, they should:
Click Here to Fill Online Application
To make payment, follow the procedures below:
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay TSA & States
- Then Click on FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria
- In the required box with the question: “WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY”, type: FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE ABUJA
- Under name of service/purpose, click ‘Residency Training Application Form’ on the drop-down menu.
- Under Amount to Pay N: type 20,000 (ie TWENTY THOUSAND NAIRA).
- Supply the other required information and proceed to make payment or retrieve your RRR and pay online or at any bank.
- Submit evidence of payment to the hospital along with your application form
- Upload evidence of payment to the eform portal.