FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2022 process has commenced. Download FMYSD Recruitment 2022 application form Online or Register via their official portal which is www.fmysd-esp.com
Recently Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development announced its recruitment for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing FMYSD Recruitment 2022 via their online registration portal.
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it.
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development calls for applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Work Experience Programme (Internship)
Locations: The 6 Geo-political zones
To enhance the employability of Nigerian youth, the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has designed the Work Experience Programme (WEP). The WEP is designed to provide paid internship opportunities to at least 2,550 Nigerian youths across different industry sectors as follows:
- Civil Service (Government Agencies)
- Manufacturing (FMCGs, Agriculture, Energy)
- Information Technology (Software & Hardware, Telecommunications)
- Construction (Architecture, Engineering, Surveying)
- Financial (Commercial Banks, Credit Institutions)
- Social Justice (NGOs, Law Firms)
About Work Experience Program
- The Work Experience Program is one the series of economy sustainability projects being implemented as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports Development in Nigeria.
- Recently a clinical study and analysis of various surveys on the Nigerian youth, with respect to employability skills, was carried out alongside series of one-to-one interactions. In reaching a conclusion, it was established that one of the challenges of unemployment is the acute absence of practical workplace skills and experience.
- In order to bridge this gap, the Ministry has initiated the Work Experience Program (WEP) to ensure that young people acquire a level of experience and hone their employability skills, to make them suitable for employment and to acquire the required skills for self-development and crucial to thriving in the 21st Century world of work. These skills include Mentoring, Networking, how to gain Scholarships, knowledge of world Competitions, Employment, Training and Business Startups.
- The Work Experience Program (WEP) aims to ensure that young people acquire a level of experience and hone their employability skills, to make them suitable for employment and to acquire the required skills for self-development and crucial to thriving in the 21st Century world of work.
- The youth will undergo a 3-month paid internship based on their profile, discipline and location. The program will take place in multiple locations across all states of the 6 Geo-political zones, including the Federal Capital Territory.
- The Work Experience Program (WEP) initiative is a three-month internship programme that will provide participants with the opportunity to gain knowledge and develop skills and workplace competencies that increase their potential for a successful employment.
Criteria for Selection
This programme is available to the literate population only. In addition, the following have been set as the basic pre-conditions for selection:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen, male or female between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Must have completed at a University Degree, Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or a National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Applicant must have, at least one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card – PVC, Drivers’ License).
- Willing to undertake some travel if selected and the physical training location is not in their state of residence
- Ability to communicate fluently in English language.
- Beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge, and mentor peers within their immediate environment.
Benefits to Successful Interns
- Provides you with an opportunity to relate career courses with workplace scenarios.
- Gives you valuable insight into the diversity of employees in the workplace.
- Prepares you for the demands and expectations of the fast-evolving world of work.
- Improves your soft skills such as emotional intelligence, teamwork, people skills confidence, and problem-solving.
- Provides you with appropriate knowledge, skills, and attitudes concerning both paid and unpaid work.
Available FMYSD Campaigns in Nigeria
|CAMPAIGN NAME||CAMPAIGN LOCATION|
|Green Stimulus Framework||Nigeria||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Digital Youth Nigeria||Nigeria||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
|Work Experience Programme||Nigeria||VIEW JOB DETAILS|
- WAEC, NECO or NABTEC Result
- A good result (more good grades the better chances)
- An Email
- Full Name ( this should be the name indicated on your result)
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Mother Madian Name
- You must be a Nigerian
How to Apply for FMYSD Green Stimulus Framework Recruitment 2022 Jobs
To apply for the ongoing FMYSD recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
- Next, click here to visit the FMYSD Portal
- Pick a job opening,
- Read the requirements,
- Next, apply for any of the job openings.
When is the FMYSD Application Closing date?
The FMYSD Recruitment 2022 application closing date was not specified. However, we are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Note: Application is free and no registration fee is required.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know