Are you looking for Food Concepts Recruitment 2019/2020 Management Graduate Trainee Job Vacancy Form Portal? Do you want to see how to Apply for Food Concepts Graduate Trainee 2019 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here. If you don’t know much about the ongoing Food Concepts Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019 kindly read it from here: Food Concepts Graduate Trainee 2019 Programme.
Food Concepts Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 Programme has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Food Concepts Careers Application. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain Food Concepts PLC Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Food Concepts Recruitment e 2019 Application Form?
- Is Food Concepts Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will Food Concepts Graduate Trainee 2019 Recruitment start?
- I need Food Concepts Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 updates?
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager)
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
Food Concepts Recruitment 2019 Qualifications
- 1-2 years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only candidates that reside in Kano and its environs would be contacted.