Are you aware of Forte Oil Recruitment 2019/2020 exercise? Do you intend working with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, if yes then read further. This detailed guide about how www.careerslip.com/forte-oil-plc 2019 will officially recruit new intending Forte Oil staff is what this guide is about. You will see how Forte Oil Group recruitment 2019 will be conducted. You just have to keep reading to find out more.
Forte Oil PLC recruitment 2019 job application portal is www.careerslip.com/forte-oil-plc That’s where you will get Forte Oil recruitment 2019 form. Not just that, you will also see other guides about how Forte Oil PLC will conduct 2019 online recruitment.
Below are some of the things you can do online via Forte Oil PLC recruitment form 2019 portal. Take YOUR time and go through the guides below one after the other.
Read Also: Latest News on NNPC 2019 Recruitment
Forte Oil PLC is among the biggest oil company in Nigeria, they have over 200 retail outlets across the nation.
We have gotten so many messages regard to when Forte Oil Internship recruitment 2019 exercise is commencing. You will See How to apply for the ongoing Forte Oil Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Online by reading this publication.
Starting a career with Forte Oil PLC through the Forte Oil recruitment 2019 application form, is an amazing way of living a good life. The most important thing is that you will earn good salary while working in this oil and gas company.
Related Jobs you can apply for
- UBA Bank 2019 Recruitment Job Vacancy & How to Apply
- Chevron Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancy – See Positions and How to Apply
- FRSC 2019 Recruitment Job Vacancies & How to Apply Online
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies (65 Openings)
Currently Forte Oil PLC are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Production Chemicals & Services Manager
- To oversee the sales of Production Chemicals to Clients in line with set financial targets by identifying market opportunities and deploying strategies to take advantage of same.
- To implement and maintain new and existing Service Level Agreements with Clients arising from the sales of Production Chemicals to clients.
Forte Oil Recruitment 2019 Educational Requirement and Experience
The Requirements for Forte Oil Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies is listed below. So, if you will like to apply for Forte Oil Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies, you must strictly adhere to the requirements listed below.
- Minimum of 10 years experience within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Master’s Degree (M.Sc. or MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Product Knowledge
- Oral and Written Communication
- Credit and Risk management
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Financial analysis
- Innovation and Creativity
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
You can drop a comment below of you want to get more information about total recruitment 2019 job vacancies application opening date.