FRC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is out and the online registration application portal/website will be out be enable for fresh application intake. This is to inform the general public that the Financial Reporting Council will soon commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the Financial Reporting Council Recruitment 2018, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the FRC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for FRC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form?
- Is the FRC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 FRC Recruitment start?
- I need FRC Recruitment 2018/2019 updates?
- The official FRC 2018 Recruitment Portal?
The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) 2018 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Financial Reporting Council (FRC) 2018 Recruitment.
NOT YET REGISTERED? Registering on FRC Recruitment 2018 enables you to create a profile to showcase your capabilities to us.
Financial Reporting Council (FRC) Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
All applicants applying for the FRC Recruitment 2018 must possess the following
- Five (5) credit grades in WAEC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
- University Degree in any discipline.
NOTE: No vacancies for now. However, you can Register Now to create an Online CV and increase your chances of getting employed by FRC. You can update your profile anytime using your unique email and password.
FRC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Procedure
To Apply, interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the FRC official website at www.financialreportingcouncil.gov.ng
1. Applicant should note that the online application is free.
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
DISCLAIMER NOTICE !!!
FRC is NOT currently recruiting as there is NO Vacant Position Now but you can however create an account and submit your CV details. You will be notified when vacancies are available.
If you want us to update you about the right time to apply for FRC Recruitment 2018/2019 application form, Kindly drop your phone number or email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.