J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance / Contract Corporate Affairs Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a great Corporate Affairs Officer to help in securing sponsorship opportunities and media partnership for our projects and programs.
- The role involves working with clients to help them make the right decisions with their sponsorship cash and explain the sponsorship packages on offer to them. You’ll also be expected to identify possible sales opportunities and generate new business for the company.
- Your role is all based around your clients and their needs, so you’ll spend much of your day discussing the sponsorship packages and keeping records.
Other daily duties will include:
- Setting up meetings with new clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations
- Looking for new sales opportunities
- Manage relationships between sponsors and the Company; particularly the Company TV programs, conferences, events, and services through liaising with the programs, event, conference, and service chairs, and sponsor representatives
- Plan and execute the sponsorship and media partnership relations with clients
Anticipated Learning Outcomes:
- Corporate Relations Managers should be able to develop their communication skills throughout their term.
- As Corporate Relations Managers, incumbents will also be able to meet and develop connections with business professionals. In addition, incumbents will have opportunities to use and develop skills in (but not limited to) the following areas: Negotiation Analytical and problem – solving Event planning and execution.
- Highly professional written and verbal communications skills
- Adaptability and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- High level of responsibility and accountability is required
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyze and research information
- Your working hours and conditions will depend largely on whether you prefer full time employment or chose to work independently
- Working hours are 9 – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday mornings.
- Working independently and being your own boss gives you the freedom to work hours that suit you and the company.
You can expect to earn between N100,000 – N150,000 / Month plus bonuses.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send the documents below to the “Creative Director” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- One Page Resume Outlining your most relevant experiences
- A Cover Letter describing why you want to be involved in the company and why you think you would be an excellent candidate for the position.
- Please format your Application in a single PDF file with the naming convention CRM_First Name – Last Name.PDF
- Please contact the HR Director if you have any additional questions or concerns.