J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance / Contract Media Producer
Employment Type: Contract
Coordination and Pre-production:
- Brainstorm and propose content story ideas to the Director and creative team.
- Plan, envision and produce inspiring and informational short videos according to briefs
- Develop and manage a production schedule
- Develop and monitor budgets related to media production.
- Supervise consultants who may be hired to support video productions.
- Travel with the production team to locations.
- Collaborate with Director and production team on the daily filming agenda and make changes as needed.
- Conduct interviews with project stakeholders, on or off-camera.
- Supervise a Photographer – Videographer, including providing her/him with a preliminary “shot” list and general direction about filming locations.
- Review each day photos and video footage.
- Supervise the photographer/videographer’s logging of video and the captions for the photos.
- Maintain a file of signed video authorization forms.
- Write scripts for approval by supervisor.
- Identify b-roll and photos that illustrate each video.
- Insert lower thirds and subtitles into final videos.
- Productions must meet (and ideally exceed) Company and client quality and production standards.
- Ensure that all products are accurate and provide context of the local situation.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the media product distribution strategy online and through conventional channels.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Provide a portfolio of professional work that demonstrates consistent, high-quality film-making, video or media productions.
- Five years of general work experience; three years of specific experience in film making or media production required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proficiency at using Microsoft Office software, particularly Word is required.
- Ability to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro strongly preferred.
- Strong leadership abilities and capacity to motivate a team.
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks until completion is required.
- Always to be professional in conduct and communication with colleagues and clients.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.