J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Entertainment Client Relationship Manager 2
Employment Type: Contract
- We are currently in the market for a digital accounts manager. Here’s your opportunity to combine your digital marketing experience with your love of creating remarkable client experiences… inside a high-performance digital agency.
- The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our services.
- This will be done by developing and maintaining relationships and communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- To increase revenue and achieve set financial targets for the company with maximum margin profitability.
- Be the primary point of contact for your clients. Own the relationship and be responsible for their success.
- Spearhead the charge in creating digital strategies for your clients.
- Manage projects internally for your clients, getting things done yourself and most importantly working with others on the team to get the right things done (on scope, time and budget).
- Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives. Note: this is not a sales position. You are responsible to keep and grow your clients with Remarkable Client Experiences, Remarkable Excellence, and Remarkable ROI.
- Developing and delivering strategy presentations to clients.
- Manage and grow key customer relationships within existing accounts
- Drive peak performance by way of increased revenue and profit Weekly and Monthly analysis and reporting of business performance as required
- Devising and implementing strategies for meeting account and revenue targets
- Sell a wide portfolio of traditional and digital advertising/marketing solutions to existing clients.
- Development of campaign execution plans for projects.
- Plan and manage major campaigns from start to finish.
- To prepare campaign reports to all clients.
- Work with all internal teams to deliver on all projects required for the execution of campaigns
- Ensure that key deliverable required for each account is delivered on time Liaise with social media/digital teams and give them maximum support for the smooth running of the social media accounts.
- Ensuring that clients’ needs and requests are delivered on time and to specifications
- Attending client meetings
- Reporting on activities and campaigns and presenting at meetings.
- Providing insights and recommendations Work with finance on media plan approval, vendor payments and client invoicing
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role 2 to 3 years of account management experience in an advertising agency with strengths in digital marketing is required.
- CIM certification is an added advantage
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business In-depth knowledge of strategy and deployment in all aspects of digital marketing including PPC, SEO, SEM, content creation, social media marketing, Email marketing, and analytics
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Experience working with global brands, multinationals, FMCG etc
What We’re Looking For:
- Client Empathy
- Ultra-strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
- Operational digital marketing experience
- Self study/self-research skills Job Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years as an Account Manager (where you were responsible for your clients’ relationship and success.
- Minimum of 2 years working inside of an interactive or marketing agency serving external clients
- Digital Marketing experience
- A focus on the details (really… pay close attention to the details if you’d like to get an interview for this position) You are probably a good fit, in addition to the requirements, if you:
- Thrive in a small and growing team
- Enjoy reading books and taking courses to grow yourself
- Do some sort of digital marketing (or learning) in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for you.
- Find yourself evaluating the customer experience everywhere you go (a bit of a curse when you’re dissecting how they could have provided a more remarkable experience when checking into your hotel on vacation)
- Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools
- Craft email messages and don’t just write them
- Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and the phone
- Genuinely care about clients (people) and not just getting things done. Here are a few final things to know before applying:
- Teamwork is EVERYTHING! We pride ourselves on being egoless (or as close to it as possible). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Unbridled, Undiluted Intelligence is required to be successful in this role.
- We work hard here. This is NOT a job for the lazy or the non-passionate.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor or might struggle with working with a team, please don’t apply.
- Big names and resumes don’t matter here. All we care about is your ability to deliver in the role.
- This is a full time position, not freelance, not remote.
- Sometimes, you will be required to come on weekends and public holidays when deemed necessary.
- Flawless spoken communication/presentation skills are an advantage.
- No Jerks allowed.
- We provide an innovative, young and vibrant startup environment built on of innovation, solid work ethic, lack of politics and fun.
- We offer competitive salaries and an atmosphere dedicated to driving solid, no BS results for our clients.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.