Are you looking for FRSC 2019 Recruitment Job Vacancies? or want to know when FRSC Recruitment 2019 exercise will start? if any of the above is what you are searching for then further no more. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the FRSC 2019 Recruitment Job Vacancies.
This information is strictly for all interested applicants whether graduate or non-graduate who wish to take part on Road Safety Recruitment 2019 Exercise and wish to know if Federal road safety Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out,
This article is full guide on how to apply for Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment 2019 exercise which includes; Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment 2019 portal, Federal Road Safety 2019 latest news update, FRSC recruitment 2019 requirements, Federal Road Safety recruitment, FRSC 2019 exam date, Federal Road Safety Corps ranks.
Read Also: 2018 FRSC Recruitment Portal is now Open – Register Now
The FRSC 2019 Recruitment Application Form has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the FRSC Recruitment 2019 Application form.
Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the FRSC 2019 Recruitment Application Form?
- How can I apply for Financial Reporting Council Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the FRSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will FRSC 2019 Recruitment start?
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment Form and Guidelines 2019… In this guide, you will get to know the steps on how to apply for Federal Road Safety 2019 Recruitment.
Applicants With Any of the Following Need Not to Apply
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eyesight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Searches related to FRSC 2019 Recruitment Job Vacancies
FRSC 2019 Recruitment Job Vacancies Minimum Qualifications/Skills Base
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which FRSC operation
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
Applications to any of the above listed cadres will be done through FRSC 2019 Recruitment website (https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), and shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening.