Norrenberger is a Financial Services Group that provides bespoke financial solutions. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fund Administrator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The role responsible for the processing of investment documentations such as redemptions and subscriptions, the fund administrator is also responsible for the processing investments and transactions.
The Main Responsibilities of the Position
The successful candidate will play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of fund administration and management. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Processing of investment documentations (Subscriptions/Redemptions)
- Dealing investors enquires by liaising with the Registrars.
- Monitoring/Processing of Investment.
- Monitoring/Processing of Online transactions.
- Daily Valuations and Upload of Unitized Schemes Prices
- Liaison with Fund Accountant, Custodian and other related parties
- Have complete knowledge of the trust deed, custody agreement and all other documents
- Mentoring and management of interns assigned to the unit
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent Honours degree in Economics; Accounting, Finance; Actuarial Science, Statistics, Banking & Finance or other related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Fund Administrator
- Relevant professional qualification such Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA will be an added advantage
- Candidates are required to have strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
Required knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong financial modelling/valuation skills
- Excellent Knowledge of SEC regulatory structure in the Nigerian business environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project & Visio packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal and people skills
- Updated knowledge of current issues in portfolio management, asset as well as the domestic and international financial market.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.