The Workplace Centre (TWPC) is a skills development and HR/ICT consulting firm. At TWPC, we deliver innovative, dynamic, and high-quality solutions to clients using technology to drive high performance and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Farm Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the planning, management, and coordinating all farm activities across the various sections (e.g. Fisheries, Cattle & Goat Ranching, Feed mills, Cassava Crops, etc), on behalf of the organization
- Supervises other section managers
- Ensures compliance during project executions
- Provides advice on the management of farming activities across all section
- Responsible for carrying out a risk assessment
- Responsible for overseeing the accounting, costing, and sale of farm produce after harvest
- Represents the organization’s interest at various stakeholders meetings
- Ensures that farming goals desired results are achieved, the most efficient resources (manpower, equipment, tools and chemicals et al) are utilized and different interests involved are satisfied. Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the entire farm and administrative tasks for the organization
- Handles all financial transactions relating to the farms on behalf of the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing the interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation, and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily farming activities across the various farming sections.
- Responsible for managing administrative and record-keeping tasks related to running the farm business and overall success of the farm.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-10 years work experience
NGN100,000 – Max: 250,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with “Role _ General Farm Manager” as the subject.