Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Quality Assurance, Research & Development – Cement Industry
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Plant Director
- To manage Quality Assurance Department,
- ensuring adherence to quality targets set for both materials in process and finished product.
- To ensure product conforms to NIS specification.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Liaison with external regulatory agencies and auditors
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / HND or B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering + 27 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and SAP
- Organizational and planning
- Statistical analysis
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date