This is to inform the general public that Genesis Group Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Exercise is currently ongoing, so here is guideline on how to apply and also we are going to be discussing all you need to know about the Genesis Group Nigeria 2018 recruitment exercise.
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control/Process Auditor
Summary Job Objectives
- Facilitates the entrenchment of best practices in the production processes across all product categories via compliance with the requirements of ISO 9000, 14000, AND 22000 series of standards.
- Develop, monitor, and review safety management systems to anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices across GENESIS F&B NigLtd
- Act as direct liaison on regulatory issues and interface for the company, making regulatory submissions where necessary, and resolving compliant directives issued by relevant regulatory agencies.
- Monitor the entire value-chain process, stepwise, to develop specifications, SOPs & operational checklists for quality control purposesThe goal is to ensure compliance with the resulting in-coming materials, process, and finished product specifications.
- Establish a control system that ensures HACCP is implemented and evident in daily operation process.
- Develop and maintain dashboard reports & records that depict the quality history with real-time evidence of achieving the quality objectives.
- Put in place hazard control programs that will facilitate an operating environment that is safe, supports sound health.
- Measure, audit, and evaluate the effectiveness of hazard controls and hazard control programs.
- Follow up with trends in the local and global environmental practice.
Regulatory Affairs Management:
- Liase with all regulatory bodies like NAFDAC, SON, Environmental Protection Agencies, etc, on issues that shape operations at GENESIS Food & Beverage.
- Prepare and manage documentary submissions to relevant regulatory agencies as regards product registration/re-registration, staff medical certificates of fitness, pest control, etc.
- Participate & represent GENESIS F&B in matters of Trade associations and in professional bodies that provide surveillance of the regulatory environment.
Genesis Group Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Qualifications/Required Experience
- B.Sc./HND in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in the food industry.
Skills and Requirements:
- Quality management
- Risk assessment skills.
- Good relationship with the extensive local regulatory environment in Rivers State is a must.
- Membership in NIFST, ISPON is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th Nov, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Genesis Group Nigeria 2018 Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. Only online applications submitted with a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) will be considered.