Are you a fresh graduate, or an experienced professional? Will you like to apply for GIGM recruitment 2019 job vacancies? if you will like to apply then right here is steps on how to enroll for the ongoing GIGM Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies online. The GIG Group is a company where you can harness your expertise, deploy your knowledge to the fullest, or re-invent yourself while collaborating with like-minded people in an environment that embraces individual differences, and rewards your best work.
God is Good Motors are committed to building world class business environments and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Right here, you will see how to Register at www.giglogistics.ng/career, for GIGM recruitment 2019. Working with GIG Logistics is more than just a job. If you have what it takes to join us, we invite you to explore career opportunities at GIGL.
Choose Your Career With Gigl – Match Your Talents And Attributes To A Suitable Area Of GIGM Business
We have diligently written down all the information concerning GIGM recruitment 2019 job application registration on this page. You will get to know the mode of application, requirements and application closing date here.
All the information you need about GIGM Recruitment 2019 is right here now. If you are ready to see what you’ve not seen about GIGM jobs, kindly ensure you read the information here till finish.
There are many thing you need to understand about God is Good Motors (GIGM) before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy application is free.
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill God is Good Motors (GIGM) recruitment 2019 application. Kindly read the full registration guidelines below before applying:
God is Good Motors are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Inventory Officer
Locations: Benin-Edo & Lagos
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and materials to identify shortages
- Ensure stock is adequate for all distribution request and can cover direct demand
- Record all deliveries to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc
- Including other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
2.) Ticketing Officer
Locations: Warri-Delta, Akpakpava-Edo
- Sell bus ticket at GIGM.com terminals to walk in guests.
- Make and/or change travel reservation(s) for guests using the online booking system.
- Create and maintain guest reservations records.
- Resolve service issues via phone, email and in person
- Serve guests by providing service information related to travel schedule, fare and payment.
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system.
- Assist in guest luggage check in.
- Ensure customer complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate quarters.
- Promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Promote the online booking, app downloads and other products and services of the company to customers.
3.) Terminal Accountant
Location: Jobowu, Lagos
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledger.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
4.) Terminal ICT Support Officer
Location: Ikotun, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos
- Instal, monitor and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, CCTV, printers and scanners.
- Respond in timely manner to IT service issues and requests.
- Provide IT technical support across the Brand
- Set up staff email, App. profiles and platform accounts for new and existing users
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary
- Test and recommend new technology
- Train staff members on IT Support as necessary
- Including other duties that may be assigned by supervisor
5.) Terminal Operations Manager
- Ensure day to day terminal operations run smoothly.
- Ensure scheduled service timelines are strictly adhered to, minimize disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays.
- Coordinate the activities of the terminal operations staff to ensure available buses are assigned to routes, positioned and moved efficiently and effectively
- Disseminate information as communicated by Management to terminal staff members
- Communicate shortage or surplus of buses at the terminal to the Control Unit.
- Ensure all buses blown to the terminal are effectively tracked in transit.
- Resolve minor grievances or disputes that do not require escalation.
- Conduct weekly price survey forwards reports to the Snr Operations Officer(s).
- Ensure the terminal facilities are efficiently cleaned and maintained.
- Ensure the terminal meets its performance and safety targets
- Also ensure the timely use of appropriate software/ tools for all operational processes.
- Ensures all Experience Officers remit accurate “sales” to the accountant.
- Proactively attend to guest’s questions and queries and deliver high standard of customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to improve the interface and our service to Guests and relay the potential to Field Operations for follow up
- Ensure all employees within the terminal comply strictly with the policies and procedures of the organization. E.g. resumption time, dress code, professionalism towards guests etc
- Promote GIGM services to encourage greater use of online booking platforms (Website and App).
- Liaise and negotiate with different stakeholders including local authorities, regulatory bodies, highways authorities and reps of host community.
- Develop and implement terminal staff shift schedule in compliance with standards set by Management.
- Perform other duties as required or as assigned.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
Application is currently ongoing. However, you have to note that if you’re successful after the application, you’ll need to login to God is Good Motors for online test/examination screening. Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application stating your Name, Email, Phone number, Interested Position and Upload CV in pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019 Form is free.
GIGM will not ask you to pay before you can register online. The GIG Group empowers its employees to take responsibility, show initiative, and face the challenges involved in working together to succeed.
Below are some recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is GIGM Recruiting for 2019?
- God is Good Motors 2019 Recruitment Requirement?
- First Bank 2019 Recruitment Deadline
- How to apply for God is Good Motors Recruitment 2019 Exercise?
- Has GIGM Recruitment 2019 Started ?
- God is Good Moto Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “HR Business Partners” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about GIGM Recruitment 2019, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.