GLOWORLD 2018 CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN A RETAIL EXPERIENCE CENTRE
Are you a young, charming, confident and intelligent person who is interested in building a career in a Retail Sales and Customer Services outlet? Then, this opportunity is for you.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Must be personable and amiable with charming personality and good communication skills
- Ability to speak the local language of the location applied for will be an added advantage.
Aba, Abakaliki, Abeokuta, Abuja, Ado-Ekiti, Ago-Iwoye, Akure, Awka, Asaba, Bauchi, Benin, Bonny Island, Calabar, Dutse, Enugu, Gboko, Gombe, Gusau, Ikpoba Hill, Ilorin, Jalingo, Jimeta, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Lafia, Lagos, Lokoja, Makurdi, Minna, Nsukka, Ogoja, Onitsha, Oshogbo, Owerri, Oyo, Port Harcourt, Sango-Ota, Sapele, Seme, Sokoto, Suleja, Umuahia, Uyo, Warri, Yenogoa, Zaria.
Shortlisted candidates would need to sit for an Aptitude Test, which would be held in these Test Centres:- Abuja, Jos, Port Harcourt, Benin, Kaduna, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos.
*A token may be considered as transport allowance for shortlisted candidates coming from outside the test location only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Qualified candidates should e-mail their CVs with scanned passport photograph, stating: 1) preferred job location 2) preferred Test Centre before 19th December, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We believe this was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.