Google Business 2018 Internship Programme provides individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
Google are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Intern 2018
About the Program
- Interns at Google bring questions and build answers.
- We offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Business Internships are Typically Offered in the following Business Areas:
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Google Cloud or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship.
- Priority is given to students graduating end of 2018 or in 2019 so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the some other locations.
- Our team will review applications on a rolling basis.
- All hiring will be complete by the end of July 2018. Thank you for your patience while we consider your application.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.