This is to inform all interested and qualified unemployed graduates of Google Nigeria Business Development Manager 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancy and how to apply online. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for Google Nigeria Business Development Manager 2018 Recruitment Exercise. This information is strictly for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the Google Nigeria Business Development Manager 2018 Recruitment Exercise.
Check Also: Taraba State Ministry of Health 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies (10 Positions) & How to Apply
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (English)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Sales & Account Management
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis.
- You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will work on different projects and initiatives. The role will require developing an inherent understanding of the unique needs of the market and a customized solution that makes sense given the environment.
- You will be responsible for identifying the right sets of partners and designing an engagement strategy with them to move towards the goal of connecting new users in Nigeria. This role will require complex internal stakeholder management as you work with a cross-functional team across Product, Engineering and Sales. You will gain exposure to Google’s innovative products, define/manage project plans and interact with agencies and partners.
- Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google’s broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, AdMob and Google Ad Manager, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Be responsible for implementing the strategy to scale and drive impact for a defined set of initiatives.
- Work with a varied set of partners including industry forums and government organizations to drive initiative priorities.
- Collaborate closely with the central/regional and cross-functional teams with across Product, Sales and Marketing to align on strategy, defining product roadmap and prioritization, go-to-market approach, execution planning and performance tracking.
- Communicate the progress of the project internally to senior leadership and to external partners highlighting progress metrics based on in-depth analysis showcasing performance.
- Be responsible for defining and implementing strategy for growing the Small and Medium Business (SMB) ecosystem and adoption of Google platforms (e.g., rolling out Google My Business and promoting the Google My Business Platform).
Google Nigeria Business Development Manager 2018 Recruitment Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in marketing within advertising agencies in Nigeria (offline/online).
- Relationship management experience and results-oriented team player with interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Google Ads and the value proposition for SMBs and agencies.
- Project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects involving multiple stakeholders in different countries.
- Excellent analytical, reporting, written and spoken communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online