IDMANN Institute provides training in professional development and technical entrepreneurship through our College of General Studies and the School of Experiential Learning, respectively. We also provide secondary and pre-secondary tutorial services through IDMANN Academy. All our courses are offered online in live sessions with seasoned instructors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design and Visual Content Creator
- Understanding of principles of design.
- Ability to synthesize and present concepts and data in multiple forms of media (video, animation, stills, graphics, etc.)
- Experience in short-form storytelling through various editorial techniques including cuts, transitions, timing, and the effective use of sound and visuals to communicate.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in video and digital content development, with strong capabilities in graphic design and video production.
- Designing various forms of print and online media including posters, banners, leaflets, brochures, and other advertising materials.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Adobe Premiere Pro, and any design tool of choice.
- Must be able to create 2D animated videos using Adobe After Effects or any software of choice.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Great command of English and ability to develop creative textual content.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments to fulfill all design needs.
- Designs and delivers high-quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Ensures all creative materials are correctly optimized for chosen dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen, social media).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design (preferred) or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Excellent portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience, and how it relates to this position, current Resume, and a clear indication of their date of availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.