The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Ground Operations Manager
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
- The Ground Operations Manager is tasked with ensuring a safe, efficient, reliable and high-quality co-ordination of ground operations to meet all regulatory requirements.
- Manage effective relationship with external agencies.
- Liaising and coordinating with the relevant internal departments to organise logistics.
- Designing policies, overseeing customer service, directly supervising customer service staff (Check-In, Lounge, Ticketing…) as relates to adherence to uniform program, general appearance, proper procedures and all other policies.
- Developing and nurturing customer relationship to maximise customers’ satisfaction.
- To be involved in administration and co-ordination; including flight planning, dispatch etc.
- Preparation of ground operations bulletin and/or safety bulletins.
- Execution of operational arrangements, management of ground staff and addressing ground operation complains.
- Undertaking of station visits and relevant audits/inspections/trainings as well as follow up on outstanding items as Air Safety reports, mystery passenger report, audit findings and other findings within the confines of Ground Operations processes.
- Implementing health and safety standards.
- Liaising with head of security, union officials and airport stakeholders.
- General administration and creating reports for the Managing Director.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Bachelor, HND or higher qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience as head of operations, operations director or similar role.
- Good command of English language.
- Experience with IT systems.
- Good knowledge on Dangerous Goods and their Regulations.
- Ability to ascertain health hazard and implement health and safety standards.
- Brilliant financial planning skills as well as outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Problems solving aptitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.