Are you looking for GTB Graduate Trainee 2019/2020 Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies Application Form? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 GTB Graduate Trainee recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. Guaranty Trust Bank plc are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for the GTB Graduate Trainee 2019 Recruitment exercise. You’ll see GTB Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019 job vacancies and how to successfully submit your online application, so keep reading to find out more.
There are many thing you need to understand about Guaranty Trust Bank plc before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, GTB Graduate Trainee recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about 2019 Guaranty Trust Bank plc recruitment include:
Is GTB Graduate Trainee 2019 Recruitment form out?, Where can I obtain 2019 GTB Graduate Trainee Recruitment form?, When will GTB start 2019 Recruitment?, I need GTB Graduate Trainee 2019 Recruitment updates, How can I apply for GTB Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
Title: OND Internship Programme 2019
Job Type: OND Internship
Duration: 12 months
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
GTB Graduate Trainee 2019/2020 OND Internship Programme Requirements
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date: 18th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Guaranty Trust Bank plc Recruitment 2019, kindly comment below.