Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest House Cook
Required Referees: 3
Cooks prepare, season, and cook a wide range of foods. Working under the Supervision of the Guest House Manager, shall be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the freshness of food and ingredients;
- Picks food orders from clients; Cook varieties of continental and intercontinental dishes.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes;
- Arrange, garnish, and sometimes serve food;
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, and dishes.
- Candidates should possess: Pass in 5 subjects in WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO with 5 credits, including English Language and other professional training certificate.
- With at least 5 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021.