Guidance and Counseling Development Association (GCDA) Recruitment 2018 Job vacancies now available and the online registration is currently ongoing apply now. Guidance and Counseling Development Association (GCDA) is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies.
Current jobs opening at Guidance and Counseling Development Association (GCDA) August, 2018 in Nigeria. The Guidance and Counseling Development Association (GCDA) 2018 Recruitment Jobs Vacancies is open for SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply.
The Guidance and Counseling Development Association (GCDA) is recruiting fresh Graduates into the following vacant positions listed below.
Guidance and Counseling Development Association (GCDA) are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
2.) Finance Officer
3.) Programme Officer
4.) HCT Counsellor Tester (Kano)
5.) HCT Counsellor Tester (Gombe)
Guidance and Counseling Development Association (GCDA) Recruitment 2018 Requirements
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Must possess a first degree in Sciences/Medical/Behavioural/Social Sciences or its equivalent in a relevant field. A masters degree in public health or a related field will be of added advantage.
- Must have minimum of 5 years experience in implementing monitoring and evaluation of health and related programmes with foucs on Key Populations.
- Must have considerable expertise in mixed-methods (qualitative and quantitative) M&E and research.
- Applicant Must possess the ability to analyse and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of DHIS, and or other compatible database software will be of added advantage.
- Must have experience conducting monitoring visits, utilising checklists and other tools, including the ability to develop M&E tools as needed.
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
- We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their one page Application Letter (using the position reference as subject), addressed to “the GCDA Executive Director”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- GCDA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Female candidates are strongly encourage to apply.