Are you unemployed? would mind applying for Guinness Nigeria Plc 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancy? if yes then read further. Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Guinness Nigeria Plc are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewery Inventory Manager
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- In the Guinness Nigeria business the Brewery Logistics role is to provide the main linkage between the HQ Central Planning team and the site to enable the Brewery to fully support all demand strategic activities, to create and release value, protect the quality of our brands, and to create competitive advantage.
- Management and accountability for the co-ordination of all Brewery inward goods, production and packaging scheduling, raw materials/ components call off, bulk products transfers/receipts, management of all Brewery inventory (excluding finished goods and empties).
- Involves managing all Brewery raw materials/components, grains, engineering spares, production and packaging scheduling, materials call off to meet brewing and packaging activities, as well as maintain target inventory levels, and bulk products transfers/receipts.
3rd party relationships:
- 3rd party suppliers of raw materials and components as well as engineering spares.
- Key stakeholders: Site Director, Director of Planning, Customer Services and Logistics, Brewing, Packaging and Engineering Managers, Head of Supply Finance, Regional Logistics Managers, Supply and Production Planning Manager and Key 3rd Suppliers.
Top 3- 5 Accountabilities
- Manage the planning, scheduling and inward logistics activities for the Brewery site to ensure optimal plans and supporting schedules are always available for the site to enable it to achieve its’ customer service and COGS targets
- Build and maintain effective partnerships both with internal stakeholders (Brewery Co-ordination team, HQ Customer Services team), and external stakeholders (3rd party suppliers through effective liaison with the GN Procurement team) including reducing inventory holding, improving stock forecasting and call -off.
- Manage inventory of all engineering spares, bulk beer transfers / receipts, raw materials and component stocks including sale of all brewery by-products to agreed targets and specification
Guinness Nigeria Plc 2018 Recruitment Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 3-5 years in supply chain or manufacturing experience essential in a middle or senior role (prefer FMCG background)
- Outstanding leadership capability – able to engage others around the Brewery agenda, strong and authentic partnerships
- Leading edge understanding and thought leadership regarding the wider role of a Brewery or manufacturing site in meeting overall supply chain objectives – preferably within the brewing or soft drinks industries.
- HND/ University Degree preferably in Science, Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent. Master’s degree may be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online