Hello, are you searching for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Current Job Vacancies? Will you like securing this year? if you just answered yes to the above question then read through. we are glad to inform you that Guinness Nigeria are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and suitable graduates to fill the Job position below. Here we will be revealing in details to you about Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Current Job Vacancies guidelines and the general requirement.
The Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 exercise has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about Guinness Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Current Job Vacancies?
- Is Guinness Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Application Form out?
- When will Guinness Recruitment 2019 start?
- I need Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Current Job Vacancies updates?
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria.
Guinness Nigeria are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Engagement Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Description
- The Talent Engagement Manager role is highly visible to a large cross section of key and senior stakeholders which will typically involve many critical leadership roles that have a significant impact on the organisation’s ability to achieve key business outcomes
- The TEM also owns the responsibility to secure the best possible talent for Diageo, allowing the business to continue to drive a high performance culture
- TEM will be an expert in the resourcing, hiring and talent planning process and will be a coach and mentor to their client group and will model the leadership standards enabling a high standard of best practice and facilitating brilliant talent moves and hires
- The TEM will also provide advice and guidance to business and HR stakeholders on their input to a robust multi-year talent plan and the on-going monitoring of that plan
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Current Job Vacancies Purpose of Role
- The TEM operates as a strategic partner to ensure all internal moves and external hires strengthen our succession pools and pipelines
- Ultimately, the TEM supports delivery of MYTP through facilitating and orchestrating talent movement and acquisition
- The role works in close partnership with all the other TEMs regionally and globally, the Candidate Pipeline Team; the Head of Talent Engagement; business stakeholders; and the broader HR community to ensure the talent agenda is strengthened and supports delivery of the business performance through a deep appreciation understanding of the commercial ambitions of the business
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Top Accountabilities
- Demonstrates a deep commercial understanding of the business plans and priorities to ensure the execution of the MYTP talent agenda; is accountable for strengthening the succession pools through brilliant talent moves and acquisition; owns the talent agenda and develops strategy, plans and interventions to ensure a high quality of delivery; ensures compliance with global policies; utilises tools that enable the resourcing process and search for ways to innovate and drive improvements; delivers to KPIs
- To be bold with trying new things not done before.
- Strong external radar for talent and process; brings external thinking into internal talent calibration conversations; brings external thinking and best practice into work methodology by experimenting with non-traditional talent pools and non-traditional talent profiles
- Measures outcomes and makes relevant and appropriate course corrections quickly if required. Knows and understand the performance metrics that drive the Talent Engagement function and how these are influences and impacted through their mind set, behaviours and actions.
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Qualifications & Experience Required
- A resourcing expert demonstrated through an appropriate professional qualification –LinkedIn Certified Professional Recruiter, Institute of Recruiters etc.
- Experience of managing multiple senior stakeholders and candidates in a fast paced environment
- Experience of managing senior mid-career hiring
- Strong external radar and awareness of external best practice
- Ability to generate insight from data and generate action plans from data insights
- Have exceptional consultative skills and be able to influence action and change with stakeholders
- Have an understanding of the component parts of HR to understand how it is possible to deliver a high quality service to a client group
- An ability to work in the most confidential situations gaining trust and respect from candidates and hiring stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Check Also Other Related Jobs