Are you searching for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Guinness Nigeria recruitment? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Job Title: Brand Manager- Lager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Type of Job: Employee
Level: L5- Experienced
Reports To: Marketing Manager, Lager
Looking for a new challenge where you can contribute your marketing talent and strategy development skills to a progressive, exciting and growing global organization?
Business and Function Context
- Diageo leads the way in developing new approaches to marketing. The Diageo way of brand building – developed by our own marketers who are some of the best in the business – gives us a consistent set of marketing processes, tools and approaches across our organization and puts the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Internally and externally, it is recognized as a fine example of best practice.
- Guinness Nigeria plc is a strategically important market for Diageo and for the Global Lager Portfolio being one of the most competitive globally. The emergence of new Competition both nationally and regionally in the Lager Category in Nigeria has led to a significant shift in commercial emphasis.
- This role is important to establishing Nigeria as the #1 Beer Market globally.
- This role focuses on the step-change in investment and management of the Lager Category in Africa and beyond.
Purpose of the Role
- Continually identify and quantify new growth opportunities which drive equity and brand growth for the Lager Portfolio at both National and Regional level based on real consumer insights.
- Translate strategy into action by defining and implementing the Lager Strategy to achieve or exceed targeted NSV, Market Share and Volume objectives for Guinness Nigeria plc while managing A&P investment to plan.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager, Lager Team, and other Consumer Connections & Customer Marketing teams to grow the Guinness Nigeria Lager Portfolio aggressively through a relentless drive to deliver breakthrough opportunities.
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Top Accountabilities
- Support the development of GAME Plans for Lagers in Nigeria and the execution of all lager brands initiatives.
- Brand and Commercial execution including evaluation of big ideas/Growth Drivers initiatives for the brands.
- Accountable for delivery of the annual operating plan for the brand
- Develop and seamlessly execute the annual brand plans ensuring plans are grounded on deep market and consumer insight and are in-line with Diageo global standards.
- Deliver brand strategy & advertising communication founded upon a deep understanding of the consumer to achieve agreed brand health targets.
- To deliver robust Measurement and Evaluation for all projects and effectively use search and spin
- Management of 3rd Party Goods and Suppliers with procurement.
- Maintain business critical controls and compliance documentation and adhering to smart brand approvals in accordance with the Diageo policy.
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Qualifications and Experience Required
- 3 – 4 years’ experience
- With strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets
- Convincing Personality, good planner, self –starter and committed to results
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive
- Attention to details/Good Project Management Skills
2. Job Title: Business Performance Manager
Type of Job: Employee
Level: 4- Senior Level
Reports To: Finance Director, Nigeria
- Interested in joining a dynamic team environment that is constantly seeking innovative approaches and solutions?
- If yes, then apply.
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Function Context
The finance functions within Diageo both at the headquarters and in markets has a mission to be great business partners driving great business performance. As business partners, the finance team works with leadership teams to manage and report the performance of the business, champion rigor in decision making and identify and mitigate risks, while seeking out commercial opportunities to add value for the organization.
Typical roles would include in-market positions (ranging from planning and reporting analysts to finance directors) as well as a central business support function which provides dedicated experts to partner markets in the delivery of strategic projects and initiatives. In addition, there are a number of more specialist functions, including Audit and Risk, Treasury, Tax and Strategy.
Purpose of the Role
- BPM Manager is a critical role within the organization responsible for leading business performance agenda for Guinness Nigeria Hub providing concise, quality management and financial information, analysis and insights to shape and support business decisions.
- Responsible for coordinating and putting together the annual planning (AOP) process for the business including end-to-end pulling together of inputs across Supply and Demand organization.
- Timely and accurate reporting of monthly business performance and proactive anticipation, judgement and management of risks and opportunities leading into performance Outlook on an ongoing basis.
- Working capital management through proper cash flow forecasting, monitoring and reporting to achieve desired cash objective.
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- First Degree in relevant field as well as a recognized accounting professional qualification.
- Minimum 5 -8 years relevant experience in FMCG Company.
- Leadership experience, has managed a sizeable team
- Strong analytical, influencing, communication and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online