Are you a fresh graduate, or an experienced professional? Will you like to apply for GUO Transport recruitment 2019 job vacancies? if you will like to apply then right here is steps on how to enroll for the ongoing GUO Transport Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies online. GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited, a household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We have diligently written down all the information concerning GUO recruitment 2019 job application registration on this page. You will get to know the mode of application, requirements and application closing date here.
All the information you need about GUO Recruitment 2019 is right here now. If you are ready to see what you’ve not seen about GUO Transport Recruitment 2019 jobs, kindly ensure you read the information here till finish.
There are many thing you need to understand about GUO Transport Company Limited before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy application is free.
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill GUO recruitment 2019 application. Kindly read the full registration guidelines below before applying:
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Personal Assistant
- Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation, and occasionally traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Deliver and pick-up business-related correspondence
- Work with the executive administrative team to create spreadsheets and presentation and presentation
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Assist in creating and distributing meeting minutes for the monthly manager’s meetings and other executive meetings.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- HND or B.Sc/B.A qualification
- A diploma or certification would be considered an advantage but relevant qualifications will be considered as well.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in this role.
2.) Child Care / Day Care Worker
- Matured female ONLY
- Must live in or around the following vicinity Festac, Coker, Alafia, Ago Okota, Cele, Orile, Costain
- With a minimum of 1-year experience working as a nanny or child minder.
- Any nanny/ child care training will be an advantage
- Minimum qualification is WAEC
- Good spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn and improve on the job
3.) Admin Manager
- Provide strategic leadership in the Department
- Provides administrative support to Terminals, Warehouse and Corporate office
- Provides office stationery supplies and cleaning supplies by identifying company needs
- Renewal of vehicle particulars from time to time
- Providing printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery and getting approval of invoices from MD
- General maintenance and facilities management of Premises, fire extinguishers and servicing of machines, air conditioners, inverters from time to time basis
- Ensure the payment of utility bills at when due
- Assist Staff with questions and concerns around the work environment
- Manage and maintain inventory and stock controls over administration assets (office supplies, furniture, etc.), leverage technology and systems to ensure that tracking is repeatable, scalable, and fail-safe
- Strategically manage the Company’s floor plan/layout and general office needs
- Ensure that the work environment is well kept and motivating for employees
- Organize company events, both in and out of the office
4.) Account Officer
- Accounting for terminal transaction details (including internet web/POS etc) and posting same into the accounting software.
- Management of terminal maintenance over/under charge
- Review of terminal loading sheets for non-bus transactions and posting same
- Review of loading sheets /logs for any cases of unapproved expenses deductions
- Post income and expenses
- Post cash receipts according to classifications
- Responsible for keeping accounting records of Terminals
- Posting of branch lodgement to banks according to source document
- Confirm branch remittance is credited to bank account and investigate discrepancies
- Management of financial issues with terminal trans-load.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 Years
How to Apply for GUO Transport Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
Application is currently ongoing. However, you have to note that if you’re successful after the application, you’ll need to login to GUO Transport Company Limited for online test/examination screening. Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2019.
Note: The God is GUO Transport Recruitment 2019 Form is free.
GUO Transport Company Limited will not ask you to pay before you can register online. The GIG Group empowers its employees to take responsibility, show initiative, and face the challenges involved in working together to succeed.
Below are some recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is GUO Transport Recruiting for 2019?
- God is GUO Transport 2019 Recruitment Requirement?
- First Bank 2019 Recruitment Deadline
- How to apply for GUO Transport Recruitment 2019 Exercise?
- Has GUO Transport Recruitment 2019 Started ?
- GUO Transport Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- When the page opens, click on “Click here see vacancies” and select “HR Business Partners” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about GUO Transport Recruitment 2019, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.