Are you looking for Halliburton Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies Application Form? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for the Halliburton Recruitment 2019 exercise. You’ll see Halliburton recruitment 2019 job vacancies and how to successfully submit your online application, so keep reading to find out more.
Halliburton Recruitment 2018/2019 form application will be out any moment from now. This is to inform the general public that the Halliburton is set to commence fresh application intake from suitably qualified & experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies.
We have been receiving questions from people asking us about the Halliburton Recruitment 2018, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the Halliburton Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Halliburton Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form?
- Is the Halliburton Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2019 Halliburton Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Halliburton Recruitment 2019 updates?
- Official Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited 2019 Recruitment Portal?
Would you like to start your career before you graduate? At Halliburton, we know that our people are our most valuable asset. Whether you are considering a field-based role, research and development, geoscience, engineering or business support role, an internship with Halliburton will provide great insight to see if this is the right career for you.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Entry-Level Cementing Bulk Material Operator I
Requisition Number: 76836
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Equipment Operator, Manufacturing
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Halliburton Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Under direct supervision, safely maintains cementing bulk equipment and the bulk plant.
- Responsible for pulling bulk equipment to be loaded and used at wellsite.
- Learns and applies all applicable HMS processes to properly load bulk materials and interacts with the lab.
- Assists in loading bulk chemicals for jobs.
- Learns to calculate load out sheets and how to safely and accurately operate the Accublend at the bulk plant.
- This is an entry level position and requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-1 years of experience of material handling or cementing operations.
- Must be able to learn and apply all applicable HSE policies and procedures and demonstrate their application into his/her duties.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension, communication skills, and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
2.) Senior Field Engineer – Logging and Perf
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Halliburton Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Description/Requirements
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton’s Open Hole Wireline technologies to independently provide a comprehensive set of basic and complex services and tool operation to customers at the well site.
- Applies engineering, mechanical and geological principles to articulate more complex data interpretations to clients from proprietary software and coaches clients through more routine drilling scenarios independently.
- Continues to learn how to interpret data outcomes with more complexity through mentorship from wireline field leadership.
- Integrates understanding of the wireline business, operational procedures and to a lesser degree the collaboration of other service lines into guidance provided to customers.
- Provides guidance to junior wireline field professionals on delivering less complex services and tool operations to customers.
- Minimum of 2.5 years of experience in Open Hole Wireline field operations required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online