Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hardware / Application Support Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
- Administer and assist with methodology adapted from industry standard which allows for the operation of a centralized desktop operations and support. Using automation through industry standard technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Systems Management Server, and later generations of Windows and other management tools as deemed necessary,
- Maintain a single software image for all updates of patches and new releases of operating system, desktop office applications and desktop business applications.
- Responsible to manage Company’s desktop operations and support services that follow a holistic, lifecycle approach – all the way from deployment to maintenance, administration, updates, user support, installations, moves, add and changes (IMAC) and decommissioning of same such services. Desktop operations and support would also provide desk side to Company’s user community in the event that the Service Desk is not able to resolve incidents.
- Hardware support engineer deliverables will include; Installation of hardware and software, Upgrading your PC hardware & software
- Required to inspect modified computer systems ensuring that the product meets company standards.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, routers, and printers. Supervises the manufacturing, production, and installation of the parts
- Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots required client software and hardware, whether onsite or remotely.
- Application Support Engineers oversee the installation and maintenance of software applications in order to streamline business operations.
- Optimizing software application performance, installing updates, and performing debugging procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the position.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Year
- Other experience: Minimum of 3 years industry experience in Hardware/Application support position
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Status: Sourcing
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2020.