9mobile recruitment 2020 application form – This is to notify candidates and the General Public that 9mobile (Formerly Etisalat Nigeria) has commenced recruitment for the year 2020. The 9mobile is currently calling for applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant ranks in the service.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HR Planning and Organizational Development
- Develop the annual HR plan & monitor HR’s short to medium term performance KPIs in line with business priorities.
- Design & update of the organization structure oversee Manning Analysis & annual headcount planning to guide recruitment activities.
- Provide guidance and consultation to key stakeholders on all matters related to workforce planning
- Partner closely with finance on all matters related to headcount management and reporting.
- Continue to mature workforce plans beyond headcount management to build a holistic view of current and future talent needs
- Partner with key stakeholders within and outside of HR to use workforce data to support business initiatives
- Oversee the development and implementation of the performance management strategy & framework and ensure regular updates in line with business needs
- Ensure adherence to the annual performance cycle
- Collaborates with executive leadership across the company (business, HR, Finance, etc.) in shaping labor strategies,workforce location strategies and budget-aligned workforce plans
- Plan and implement initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness i.e. culture, teamwork, employer brand
- Delivers data-driven insights and strategic workforce recommendations; Identifies research, tools, and analysis required to achieve workforce objectives.
- Monitor and ensure talent attrition is at a minimum.
- Plan and implement a robust Employer Branding framework.
- Keeping the CHRO abreast with internal movements i.e. secondments, job rotations, acting roles
- Continue to build our HR reporting and analytics capability:
- Partner with IT to ensure timely,seamless access to HR data
- Ensure appropriate tools to provide HR reporting dashboards and customized analytics
- Ensure timely publication of keyreports, dashboards, and responses to ad-hoc data requests
- Provide leadership & guidance to team members; manage direct reports performance towards achievement of overall team objectives
- Monitor & report unit’s budgetary& expenditure needs/ activities.
- Prepare & submit periodic management reports on unit’s activities.
- Carry out other tasks as instructed by CHRO.
- HND / B.Sc. from a recognized institution.
- Postgraduate degree/MBA/CIPD/SHRM/CIPMis desirable
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of eight (8) years corporate experience with six (6)) years in HR and two (2) years at managerial level.
Knowledge / Skills / Behaviors:
- Excellent interpersonal and consulting skills-ability to assess needs, collaborate and deliver practical solutions that drive results
- Belief in data as a valuable driver indecision-making and able to tell stories with data that resonate with clients
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiative, working in a fast-paced federated environment and handling multiple and changing priorities
- Creative thinker with an inquisitive disposition
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Able to use sound business judgment and prioritize effectively.
Application Closing Date