Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm located in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the activities of the Finance function.
- Provide broad guidelines for the articulation and documentation of operational policies, procedures and strategies.
- Provide the CEO and board with timely, complete and accurate financial information for Management/strategic business decision-making processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ensure effective utilization of the financial resources of the organization, including prudent capital allocation and investment, and achieving cost efficiency in line with the business objectives.
- Identify risks and long-term financial implications of corporate projects/ initiatives, and advise CEO accordingly.
- Oversee tax planning to optimize the organizations tax position and ensure tax compliance accordingly.
- Assume overall responsibility for tracking performance against defined targets.
- Ensure compliance with policies, relevant legislation and other best accounting practices.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting or any other related field
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience as Head of Finance
- Prior experience working in a senior finance role in a reputable STEEL/MANUFACTURING firm with exposure to a Group structure will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification is a must
- Proven analytical and qualitative accounting/finance competencies.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of Finance best practices, International as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standard
- Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate with highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.