Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Sales – Agri Input
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Organize the sales force and the sales activities to ensure continuous improvement in sales performance and volumes.
- Allocate sales volumes and other objectives to the Area sales manager and the national Sales Manager in line with the overall sales target and objective within given timeframe.
- Analyze and evaluate sales volumes report across different regions to ensure effective distribution and a balanced portfolio of products across all regions and markets.
- Review sales report and provide adequate information to guide production planning and management decision process.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to gather market intelligence report tracking products quality, customers demand and resolve customers ‘challenges.
- Develop effective distribution channels of agricultural input. Deploy agronomists and extension services as a sales tool.
- Efficiently manage remote workers using technology and with same gather farmer data for effective B2C sales coverage.
- Coach and train the sales team for skills enhancement and capability building.
- First Degree in Agriculture/Crop Production or any related course.
- MBA from any reputable institution will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Have knowledge of Extension services.
- Have preferably hands-on experience in the sales department of an established manufacturing or Agric input company covering sales, merchandising and customer service management.
- Be able to plan, assign, direct and review the work of direct reports and provide instruction in a manner to improve performance and high morale.
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable.
Application Closing Date