The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Head of Security
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
- To develop, consolidate, implement, and regularly review operating procedures and security plans.
- Ensure the availability of all the instruments needed to guarantee security.
- Monitor the security situation, reports to the managing director and propose mitigation.
- Undertake continual assessments of equipment (including vehicles) and organizational assets to ensure that minimal conditions for security are met.
- Conduct monthly health and safety inspections such as, but not limited to; fire extinguishers, smoke/fire detectors and inspection Airport facilities.
- Regularly update inventory and stock necessary items such as hibernation kits, first aid kits, vehicle safety kits and communication gadgets.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- At least 2-year security-related experience.
- Higher National Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Security Operations and Management / Criminology / Disaster Management / Public administration/ International Relations / Business Administration/ Education – Languages or a field related to Humanitarian work.
- A Bachelors Degree in similar field will be added advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Mandatory Computer use skills (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet).
- Training in First Aid and Fire service.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Flexible and, able to cope with stressful situations.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.