KPMG Nigeria – Our client plays in the Transport and Logistics Industry, offering haulage, cargo, warehousing, and distribution services. The primary objective is to provide total logistics solutions, improve customer satisfaction, reduce distribution time and transportation costs, eliminate factors that cause inefficiency along with the logistics and supply chain industry.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Sales and Marketing
Job Type: Full time
- The Head of Sales and Marketing oversees an organization’s sales and marketing programs, developing sales targets for the organization, explore new opportunities, enable sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against the organizations set targets.
Skills and Capabilities
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Provide the strategic framework for sales, marketing & campaign direction encompassing branding, positioning and value in the market
- Development of the marketing, sales and operational procedures and strategies for the company to meet revenue and growth targets
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the commercial strategy, strategic sales & marketing Plan and embedding sales & marketing principles and practice across the organization
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Implement and utilise analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Reach out to existing and potential partners with service offerings
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium logistics service supplier with attributes of timeliness and reliability.
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution, in either a Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification is an added advantage
- Proven experience in sales and marketing
- Good communication skills both oral and writing
- Good negotiations and persuasive skills
- Customer focus orientation
- Good business acumen
- Proven experience in leading sales and marketing unit to deliver on its set target
- Ability to manage sales and marketing budget
- Ability to motivate and lead a sizable team
- Proven experience in a target driven eco system.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online