Philban Consulting – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Controlling the payroll
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
- Reconciling bank statements
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- HND or B.Sc Degree in Accounting.
- 2 to 3 years of accounting experience in a hospitality environment.
- Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
- Analytical and communication skills
- Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualification candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.