2018 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Job Recruitment – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
- This is to notify candidates and the General Public that www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigerian Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK
- THIS ONLINE APPLICATION IS FREE
- Online Registration starts on ……
2018 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Job Recruitment General Requirement
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Candidate must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are expected to log into the website www.nisrecruitment.org.ng fill and submit the application form online. THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE
All applications are expected to be made within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Address : Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road ,