How To Apply For 2018 Technical Skills Training Programme – Industrial Training Fund (ITF) wase Established in the year 1971, has operated consistently and painstakingly within the context of its enabling laws Decree 47 of 1971 as Amended in the 2011 ITF ACT.
The Internship Descriptions:
The Industrial Training Fund and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja , invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Electrical/Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance and Machining
- Auto Mechanic Works
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Welding and Meta Fabrication Works
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Works
- Information and Communication Technology
Related: PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 Form | 2018 Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
Internship Position: Technical Skills Training Programme
Internship Duration: 12 Months
ITF 2018 Technical Skills Training Requirements
Candidates must be between the age of 18-30 and possess any of the following:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
This programme is aimed at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurship skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
How to Apply for this Internship:
interested and qualified applicants should submit a hand written application attached with two (2) recent passport photographs & photocopies of credentials to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way,
P.O. Box 55176,
Test Date: 27th July, 2018.
Time: 9.00 am
Venue: Industrial Skills Training Centre, 5, Olorunfunmi Street (Behind Philips), Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun, Lagos State.
Internship Application Closing Date
25th July, 2018.
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate and are required to make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation, Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview.
- Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend throughout the duration of the programme. The Programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Enquiries: For more details send an email to: email@example.com